A delicious salsa that can be served with chicken or fish. Great on a warm summer day!
- 1 mango – peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 papaya – peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and diced
- ½ sweet onion, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, mix mango, papaya, red bell pepper, avocado, sweet onion, cilantro, and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before serving.
Prep time: 15 mins / Cooking time: – / Total time: 45 mins
Serving: 8 / Yield: 8 servings