Advertisement CONTINUE READING BELOW
This sauce is a sweet surprise to the palate. It is an unusual combination, but my guests have raved about it. Served over crackers with cream cheese, it makes a wonderful appetizer.
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pineapple fruit preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) jar prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon ground dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
In a small bowl, mix together apple jelly, pineapple fruit preserves, prepared horseradish, ground dry mustard and cracked black pepper. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.
Prep time: 15 mins / Cooking time: – / Total time: 8 hrs 15 mins
Serving: 24 / Yield: 3 cups