A cabbage-based pico de gallo.
- 1 (5 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- ½ cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt to taste
Mix salmon, breadcrumbs, onion, Dijon mustard, egg, and lemon juice together in a bowl; form into 2 patties.
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties in the hot oil until lightly browned and cooked through, 4 minutes per side; season with sea salt and black pepper.
Mix sour cream, dill, garlic powder, and sea salt together in a bowl; serve alongside salmon patties.
Prep time: 20 mins / Cooking time: – / Total time: 2 hrs 20 mins
Serving: 20 / Yield: 20 servings