I love sharing this dip with my friends. I do want to make sure that I am giving them something healthy to snack on as well. I changed this with some no-fat-added beans and more veggies.
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package light sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
mix and refried beans in a bowl. Spread mixture onto a large serving platter. Mix sour cream and Neufchatel cheese in a bowl. Spread over refried beans. Top layers with salsa. Place a layer of tomato, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, green onions, and lettuce over salsa. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Garnish with black olives.
Prep time: 30 mins / Cooking time: – / Total time: 30 mins
Serving: 56 / Yield: 1 dip