Easy and simple, you’ll have this smoothie in no time. This smoothie is packed with nutrients and vitamins. It’s also perfect if you’re in a hurry to get to work, rushing your kids to school (rushing yourself to school…like me), or just craving a fresh and healthy drink to start your day. Organic maple syrup can be added instead of honey.
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (Optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
Layer protein powder, flax meal, cocoa powder, and brown sugar in a blender; add almond milk, banana, berries, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Prep time: 5 mins / Cooking time: – / Total time: 5 mins
Serving: 1 / Yield: 1 serving