In Brazil we call this Banana Cake, but when I baked this for the first time here everyone started calling it Banana Bread. You can add nuts in the dough or on the top if you wish.
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (Optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
Layer protein powder, flax meal, cocoa powder, and brown sugar in a blender; add almond milk, banana, berries, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Prep time: 25 mins / Cooking time: 35 mins / Total time: 1 hr
Serving: 12 / Yield: 1 – 9×13 inch pan