This is great for any occasion. My family loved WSMLS. It was very easy to make. My eleven-year-old daughter made it with me. This recipe does not need ice! You might need to make 3 batches to fill up a pitcher.
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (Optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
Layer protein powder, flax meal, cocoa powder, and brown sugar in a blender; add almond milk, banana, berries, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Prep time: 5 mins / Cooking time: – / Total time: 5 mins
Serving: 4 / Yield: 4 servings