I’m always searching for healthy recipes, and this flaxseed banana bread filled the bill. The flax seeds give the bread a really nutty taste.
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (Optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
Layer protein powder, flax meal, cocoa powder, and brown sugar in a blender; add almond milk, banana, berries, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Prep time: 10 mins / Cooking time: 55 mins / Total time: 1 hr 5 mins
Serving: 10 / Yield: 1 8×4-inch loaf