Advertisement CONTINUE READING BELOW
This is a quick and easy summer meal or side dish.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- dried Italian seasoning to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium casserole dish.
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the zucchini and onion, and cook 5 minutes, or until onion is golden brown.
In the prepared casserole dish, mix the zucchini, onion, tomatoes, and green pepper. Season with Italian seasoning, and top with cheese.
Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Prep time: 15 mins / Cooking time: 30 mins / Total time: 45 mins
Serving: 4 / Yield: 4 servings