Easy and tasty oven-roasted Brussels sprouts have a sweet and savory flavor that is sure to please!
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon good quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl; toss to coat. Spread out evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
Roast in the preheated oven until browned, about 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and honey, mixing to coat evenly.
Prep time: 10 mins / Cooking time: 30 mins / Total time: 40 mins
Serving: 4 / Yield: 4 servings