This oatmeal is warm, sweet, and lusciously filling, and it leaves me satisfied for hours! It is also incredibly versatile. Switch out any of the ingredients for whatever you fancy. I find it works well with some vanilla extract instead of almond and topped with crunchy peanut butter and a drizzle of honey! If you like your oatmeal just a bit thicker, use a little less milk or cook for a little longer.
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (Optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
Layer protein powder, flax meal, cocoa powder, and brown sugar in a blender; add almond milk, banana, berries, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Prep time: 5 mins / Cooking time: 10 mins / Total time: 15 mins
Serving: 1 / Yield: 1 serving