You won’t need ketchup or mustard! This savory blend of spices will be enough for any person. This may even make you forget you’re eating ground beef. Serve with a light gravy, garlic mashed potato and veg of your choice. I like Italian green beans.
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- ½ large white onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ cup finely crushed unsalted saltine crackers
Place ground beef into a large bowl and break into smaller pieces. Cover with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, rosemary, mustard, paprika, and dill weed; knead thoroughly. Knead in onion, egg, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix in crackers until thoroughly incorporated.
Shape beef mixture into 5-ounce, 1/2-inch thick patties.
Preheat a grill pan over medium heat. Grill patties until an instant-read thermometer into the center reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 5 to 7 minutes per side.
Prep time: 20 mins / Cooking time: 10 mins / Total time: 30 mins
Serving: 4 / Yield: 4 patties