If you enjoy Grape Nuts® cereal, try making your own with this easy recipe. This cereal has a great crunch texture and is a bit sweeter than the commercial Grape Nuts® cereal. Why make your own? Because it’s addictive and much less expensive!
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (Optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
Layer protein powder, flax meal, cocoa powder, and brown sugar in a blender; add almond milk, banana, berries, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Prep time: 15 mins / Cooking time: 50 mins / Total time: 3 hrs 5 mins
Serving: 12 / Yield: 12 servings