This is a quick and tasty oatmeal recipe that I’ve really enjoyed. Even my daughter who doesn’t like oatmeal will eat this right up!
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (Optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
Layer protein powder, flax meal, cocoa powder, and brown sugar in a blender; add almond milk, banana, berries, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Prep time: 10 mins / Cooking time: 5 mins / Total time: 20 mins
Serving: 1 / Yield: 1 serving