This was a great way to use up those bananas that have been sitting on the counter and those strawberries that were sitting in the fridge! Super tasty and a healthy snack!
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (Optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
Layer protein powder, flax meal, cocoa powder, and brown sugar in a blender; add almond milk, banana, berries, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Prep time: 15 mins / Cooking time: 25 mins / Total time: 40 mins
Serving: 20 / Yield: 2 loaves