..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
Easy, flavorful tilapia grilled over flames!
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard, or to taste
- garlic powder, or to taste
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- cooking spray
Mix olive oil, lemon pepper, cumin, paprika, dried mustard, and garlic powder together in a small bowl. Brush each tilapia fillet with mixture using a pastry brush. Flip; brush the other side. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
Spray a large piece of foil with cooking spray and place on the grill. Transfer tilapia onto the foil.
Cook fillets on the preheated grill until they’re easily flaked with a fork, about 5 minutes per side. Serve.
Prep time: 10 mins / Cooking time: 10 mins / Total time: 1 hr 20 mins
Serving: 4 / Yield: 4 fillets