This delicious air fryer mahi mahi with panko breading has a satisfying crunch while the fish fillets turn out perfectly flaky. Serve with a side of rice or use the fillets for fish tacos.
- 4 (4 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 medium lemon, cut into 4 wedges
Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, place mahi mahi fillets on a platter and drizzle with grapeseed oil.
Mix panko, bagel seasoning, garlic salt, turmeric, and pepper together in a shallow dish. Dip each fillet into the panko mixture to coat, then place in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Spray with nonstick spray.
Cook in the preheated air fryer until fish flakes easily with a fork, 12 to 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Remove from the air fryer. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges. Serve immediately.
Prep time: 5 mins / Cooking time: 15 mins / Total time: 20 mins
Serving: 4 / Yield: 4 fillets