Always a hit at get-togethers this unique and delicious salsa is fabulous on chicken or fish. It can also be served with bagel chips or tortilla chips.
- 1 ½ cups seedless red grapes, chopped
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and diced
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Place the grapes, avocado, red pepper, yellow pepper, onion, and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Season with lime juice, garlic salt, and black pepper. Gently fold the ingredients together until well mixed. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
Prep time: 20 mins / Cooking time: – / Total time: 50 mins
Serving: 8 / Yield: 2 cups
Anne R. Jacinto is an engaging writer with a zest for blending literary insight with digital trends. Keen on research, she delves into global events and the stories behind influential figures, offering readers a glimpse into the lives of celebrities worldwide.