Follow this formula for a family-friendly weeknight meal. Using the variations here or whatever you have on hand, simply toss everything together on one 10×15-inch baking pan. Then let your oven do the work!
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 pound tiny new potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, or more to taste
- ½ cup pesto
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil, or to taste
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a 10×15-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
Arrange chicken, potatoes, and cherry tomatoes in a single layer on the prepared pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender and chicken is no longer pink in the centers and juices run clear, 20 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the chicken should read at least 175 degrees F (79 degrees C).
Serve with pesto and sprinkle with basil.
Prep time: 15 mins / Cooking time: 20 mins / Total time: 35 mins
Serving: 4 / Yield: 4 servings