This is a wonderful microwave recipe that gets me going every morning! It’s made with no added sugar, and plenty of oats and cinnamon for a warm, tasty breakfast. I also add turmeric and ginger for wholesome benefits.
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (Optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
Layer protein powder, flax meal, cocoa powder, and brown sugar in a blender; add almond milk, banana, berries, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Prep time: 5 mins / Cooking time: 2 mins / Total time: 7 mins
Serving: 1 / Yield: 1 serving