These delicious banana-buttermilk pancakes use whole wheat flour combined with soy flour to make them light and fluffy. Try adding cocoa powder or cinnamon and nutmeg for more flavor.
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (Optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
Layer protein powder, flax meal, cocoa powder, and brown sugar in a blender; add almond milk, banana, berries, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Prep time: 15 mins / Cooking time: 25 mins / Total time: 40 mins
Serving: 4 / Yield: 4 servings