Dosas are a thin, savory crepe-like Indian pancake traditionally eaten for breakfast, but I like them anytime. These may not be very authentic, but they are a tasty alternative that appeals to the typical American pancake.
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (Optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
Layer protein powder, flax meal, cocoa powder, and brown sugar in a blender; add almond milk, banana, berries, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Prep time: 15 mins / Cooking time: 20 mins / Total time: 1 hr 5 mins
Serving: 8 / Yield: 8 pancakes