This sheet pan sausage dinner can be made with the pre-cooked sausage of your choice and is done in about an hour. Plus, this recipe is super customizable! Dish is best warm and fresh but extra will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days. Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste, divided
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided, or more to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package red potatoes, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 12 ounces fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into bite-sized strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into bite-sized pieces
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easier cleanup and spray with cooking spray.
Combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Place potatoes skin side-down on the baking sheet in a single layer.
Roast in the preheated oven until tender when pierced with a fork, 23 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven; stir.
Mix remaining olive oil, salt, pepper, onion flakes, paprika, parsley, and oregano in the same bowl. Add sausage, green beans, bell pepper, and onion; mix until well combined. Add to the baking sheet; spread in a flat layer.
Roast until vegetables are tender and potatoes and sausage pieces are browned, tossing halfway through the roasting process, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve immediately.
Prep time: 30 mins / Cooking time: 45 mins / Total time: 1 hr 15 mins
Serving: 4 / Yield: 4 servings