Advertisement CONTINUE READING BELOW
You can make a tasty loaf of oat-and-honey bread quite easily with your bread machine and this recipe.
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup quick cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons active dry yeast
Place ingredients into the bread machine in order suggested by the manufacturer.
Use the Light Crust or Whole Wheat settings. Start the machine.
Prep time: 5 mins / Cooking time: 3 hrs / Total time: 3 hrs 5 mins
Serving: 10 / Yield: 1 1-pound loaf