This is a quick way to get the dinner on the table. Serve the fish over rice.
- 1 serving olive oil cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets mahi mahi fillets
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
Mix green beans, olive oil, and seasoned salt together in a large bowl. Coat thoroughly. Place on one quarter of the sheet pan.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
While beans are baking, pat mahi mahi dry with a paper towel. Combine butter, lemon juice, and garlic in a small mixing bowl.
Toss green beans. Spray the empty side of the pan. Add tomatoes and onion; toss well. Place mahi mahi on top and brush with the lemon-garlic mixture. Season fish and tomatoes with salt and pepper.
Continue baking until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 25 minutes.
Prep time: 15 mins / Cooking time: 35 mins / Total time: 50 mins
Serving: 4 / Yield: 4 servings