A medley of diced green chiles, green onions, and chopped black olives in a spicy creamy mixture is rolled up into bite-sized pinwheels. Easy and fast to make!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (Optional)
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (4 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 12 flour tortillas
Beat cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, hot sauce, and
together with an electric mixer in a bowl until smooth. Fold in green chiles, black olives, and green onions.
Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture onto each flour tortilla. Roll up each tortilla. Chill for 30 minutes; cut into bite-sized slices to serve.
Prep time: 15 mins / Cooking time: – / Total time: 45 mins
Serving: 12 / Yield: 12 roll-ups