Blackened sea bass on the grill. Incredible! I will definitely have this again.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets skinless sea bass
- 2 medium lemons, halved
- 4 sprigs fresh dill, or as desired
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
Pour melted butter onto a plate. Mix paprika, garlic salt, thyme, black pepper, and cayenne together in a small bowl until well combined.
Dip each sea bass fillet into the melted butter, evenly coating both sides. Sprinkle both sides with seasoning mixture.
Grill, covered, for 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until fillets are blackened and flaky, 3 to 4 more minutes.
Serve with lemon halves and dill sprigs.
Prep time: 10 mins / Cooking time: 10 mins / Total time: 20 mins
Serving: 4 / Yield: 4 fillets