This is one of my stepmother’s recipes. Tastes good topped with grated sharp cheddar cheese. Any leftovers will taste even better the next day.
- 1 (16 ounce) package hot dogs , cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans with pork
- ⅔ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
In a large skillet, combine the hot dogs, baked beans, ketchup, cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and parsley. Mix to blend, and bring to a boil. Turn heat to low, cover, and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Prep time: 15 mins / Cooking time: 30 mins / Total time: 45 mins
Serving: 6 / Yield: 6 servings