A creamy classic, great to make for those busy nights when a time consuming recipe just isn’t an option.
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 3 cups shredded American cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup crushed potato chips
- 1 pinch paprika
In a large pot with boiling salted water cook egg noodles until al dente. Drain.
In a large bowl combine the cooked egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, evaporated milk, tuna, grated American cheese, and chopped onion. Pour into a greased 1.5 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle the top with the crumbled potato chips and the paprika.
Bake in a preheated 425 degree F (220 degree C) oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Prep time: – / Cooking time: – / Total time: –
Serving: 5 / Yield: 4 to 6 servings