This shake is delicious, filling and nutritious…a perfect drink after a hard workout at the gym. I’ve been drinking it for years. Everyone who’s tried it falls in love with it. I drink it every morning after I finish my workout around 8am and I stay full until 11:30am. I use a Nutri-Bullet® as it’s the perfect size and it works really well, but any blender will do.
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (Optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
Layer protein powder, flax meal, cocoa powder, and brown sugar in a blender; add almond milk, banana, berries, and peanut butter. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Prep time: 10 mins / Cooking time: – / Total time: 10 mins
Serving: 1 / Yield: 1 shake