Fragrant, easy-to-make rub for fresh tuna steaks. Bold flavors.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 ¼ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (5 ounce) tuna steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Whisk 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon zest, coriander, black pepper, ginger, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl; rub tuna steaks with spice mixture.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear tuna in the hot oil until browned but still pink in the center, about 3 minutes on each side.
Prep time: 5 mins / Cooking time: 6 mins / Total time: 11 mins
Serving: 4 / Yield: 4 servings