..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
This zesty version of Mahi Mahi is a delightful yet flavorful array of goodness.
- ¾ pound mahi mahi fillets
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 ½ teaspoons grated fresh ginger
Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Pat mahi mahi dry with paper towels. Drizzle with sesame oil, and season with garlic pepper. Press grated ginger and toasted sesame seeds onto both sides of the fish to coat. Place fish on the prepared baking dish.
Bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.
Prep time: 15 mins / Cooking time: 10 mins / Total time: 25 mins
Serving: 3 / Yield: 3 servings