Advertisement CONTINUE READING BELOW
Transform zucchini into long strands that resemble noodles, also known as zoodles. Mix pesto and garbanzo beans into the zoodles for a satisfying, grain-free meal!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small zucchini, cut into noodle-shape strands
- ½ cup drained and rinsed canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 3 tablespoons pesto, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded white Cheddar cheese, or to taste
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir zucchini until tender and liquid has evaporated, 5 to 10 minutes.
Stir garbanzo beans and pesto into zucchini; lower heat to medium-low. Cook and stir until garbanzo beans are warm and zucchini is evenly coated, about 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
Transfer zucchini mixture to serving bowls and top with white Cheddar cheese.
Prep time: 10 mins / Cooking time: 10 mins / Total time: 20 mins
Serving: 2 / Yield: 2 servings