Tasty, chocolaty, healthier no-bake cookies are made with oatmeal and unsweetened coconut for added fiber, natural fats and essential minerals.
- 1 ¼ cups white sugar
- ½ cup low-fat (1%) milk
- ½ cup butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook until sugar dissolves, about 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, oats, coconut, and vanilla extract. Roll dough into walnut-sized balls and place on waxed paper. Let cool until hardened.
Prep time: 10 mins / Cooking time: – / Total time: 45 mins
Serving: 36 / Yield: 3 dozen