Quick and easy and incredible flavorful. One of our all time favorite go-to recipes. Sauce goes well on any type of seafood!
- 1 teaspoon butter, or as needed
- 2 pounds cod fillets
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed (Optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; lightly coat with about 1 teaspoon butter.
Lay fish in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
Mix Parmesan cheese, 1/3 cup butter, mayonnaise, green onion, lemon juice, dill, salt, black pepper, and hot sauce together in a bowl.
Broil fish in the preheated oven until it flakes easily with a fork, 7 to 8 minutes. Gently spread Parmesan cheese mixture over fish; return to oven and broil until topping is bubbling and lightly browned, about 2 more minutes.
Prep time: 10 mins / Cooking time: 10 mins / Total time: 20 mins
Serving: 6 / Yield: 6 servings