This is a great stand-alone dish or you can put it over pasta or a salad. Because the veggies stand up to the vinaigrette, you can make it ahead of time.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 large portobello mushroom caps, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 12 stalks asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
Combine olive oil, vinegar, Dijon, sugar, salt, and pepper for the vinaigrette in a small bowl and mix until well combined. Pour in a large resealable bag and add mushrooms, asparagus, and bell pepper. Toss everything together until well combined.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
Line a vegetable pan with aluminum foil and place on the preheated grill. Add vegetables with vinaigrette to the pan on the grill.
Grill vegetables until desired softness or crunchiness is reached, 5 to 7 minutes.
Prep time: 20 mins / Cooking time: 5 mins / Total time: 25 mins
Serving: 4 / Yield: 4 servings
Anne R. Jacinto is an engaging writer with a zest for blending literary insight with digital trends. Keen on research, she delves into global events and the stories behind influential figures, offering readers a glimpse into the lives of celebrities worldwide.