Advertisement CONTINUE READING BELOW
This is a wonderful, moist bread, made in a bread machine. This is a one-and-a-half pound bread recipe. Instead of a cup, I throw in a whole bag of cranberries.
- 1 cup water (70 degrees to 80 degrees)
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 2 ½ cups bread flour
- 1 ¾ teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried cranberries
Place water, butter, honey, salt, cinnamon, oats, bread flour, yeast, and dried cranberries in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Basic Bread cycle; press Start.
Prep time: 10 mins / Cooking time: 3 hrs 30 mins / Total time: 3 hrs 40 mins
Serving: 10 / Yield: 1 1 1/2-pound loaf