Advertisement CONTINUE READING BELOW
This simple dish is a good accompaniment for grilled chicken or tofu.
- 1 (8 ounce) package capellini pasta
- ½ cup fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 1 red bell peppers, sliced
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions; add mushrooms and pepper during last 2 minutes of cooking.
Combine vinegar, soy sauce, oil, and ginger to make dressing.
Drain pasta and vegetables. Transfer to a serving bowl; combine with dressing. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Prep time: – / Cooking time: – / Total time: –
Serving: 4 / Yield: 4 servings