Plant-based Beyond Meat brats are air-fried to crispy perfection with peppers. Serve over rice, if desired.
- 2 links vegetarian bratwurst sausage (such as Beyond Meat®), sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced into petals
- ½ green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Combine vegetarian sausage slices, onion, bell peppers, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl; stir to coat. Pour mixture into the basket of the air fryer.
Cook in the preheated air fryer for 10 minutes. Shake basket and cook for 5 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of sausage should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Prep time: 15 mins / Cooking time: 15 mins / Total time: 30 mins
Serving: 2 / Yield: –
Anne R. Jacinto is an engaging writer with a zest for blending literary insight with digital trends. Keen on research, she delves into global events and the stories behind influential figures, offering readers a glimpse into the lives of celebrities worldwide.